[rt-users] Cannot remove reminders

Sarah Pomerantz sarah at bottlenose-wine.com
Tue Jan 29 13:00:21 EST 2008

On Jan 29, 2008, at 11:42 AM, Jeff Voskamp wrote:

> The ticket has changed queues. Delete the "queue" part of the query
> generated in Collection in RT/Reminders.pm.
>
> jeff

Perfect. I don't have full access to the code, but was able to use the
UI to achieve this - just switched the ticket back to the old queue,
completed the reminder as usual, then moved the ticket back to the new
queue. I'll try to remember to complete reminders before changing
queues to avoid this problem in the future.

Thanks,
Sarah Pomerantz
sarah at bottlenose-wine.com