[rt-users] Question about Custom Page: $Ticket->HasUnresolvedDependencies

Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Thu Jan 31 03:54:57 EST 2008

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for your help, but this is the way we also do it at the moment, but it takes too long to create all this xls files.

But thanks. I will play around more today.

Torsten