[rt-users] FW: Seeing approvals

Roger Mastrude isd602 at co.santa-cruz.ca.us
Thu Jan 31 19:31:16 EST 2008

It's true that the Wiki article has a solution to just this problem, but does that solution work?

Emmanuel, have you seen this work? I have tried both giving a group rights to the Approvals queue and giving the grouups rights to the approval ticket, and in both cases members of the group don't see the ticket in My Approvals.

It looks like Jesse's comment in 2006 is still correct, only the owner can see an approval ticket in My Approvals; the adminCCs still can't?