[rt-users] Admin permissions

Christian Forjahn christian.forjahn at collax.com
Wed Jul 2 05:07:17 EDT 2008

Doesn´t anybody know howto give a User/Group admin permissions by
editing the mysql database? Do you need more information?

I use the script "rtimportldap.pl" to import groups from ldap into the
mysql database. Now I want to be able to give a certain group admin
permissions. As I cannot login with user root I want to do it directly
in the database.

Best Chris