[rt-users] Sudden problem : Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY EmailParser.pm

Neil Marjoram n.marjoram at adastral.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jul 2 06:07:36 EDT 2008

Suddenly at 8am this morning my RT 3.6.6 has stopped accepting email
requests. I have  checked for any updates to perl etc but have found
nothing, debug output shows :

cat /usr/bin/test |/etc/smrsh/rt-mailgate --queue itsupport --action
correspond --url http://rt.adastral.ucl.ac.uk/ --debug

Connecting to http://rt.adastral.ucl.ac.uk//REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway
at /etc/smrsh/rt-mailgate line 102, <> line 1.

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/usr/local/rt/lib/RT/EmailParser.pm line 626.

Stack:
   [/usr/local/rt/lib/RT/EmailParser.pm:626]
   [/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/Carp.pm:269]
RT server error.

The RT server which handled your email did not behave as expected. It
said:

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/usr/local/rt/lib/RT/EmailParser.pm line 626.

Stack:
   [/usr/local/rt/lib/RT/EmailParser.pm:626]
   [/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/Carp.pm:269]

I have looked to see if there are any changes in sendmail, smrsh etc but
again found nothing. Can anyone help me with this?

Many thanks,

Neil.

--
Neil Marjoram