[rt-users] Delete a ticket

Martin Lee Martin.Lee at Ticketmaster.co.uk
Thu Jul 3 08:29:06 EDT 2008

Go to Jumbo and change the status of the message to Deleted.

You were right after all ;-)

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Steve
Handscomb
Sent: 03 July 2008 13:05
To: RT-Users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] Delete a ticket

Hi all,

This is probably one of those times where I will press send, and about a
second get the answer myself, nonetheless my question is "How do I
delete a ticket?"

I've checked and confirmed I do have the global right to DeleteTicket,
but I cannot find it anywhere; I am expecting it to be near to "Comment,
Reply, Resolve" but have searched high & low elsewhere.

Could someone else point this out for me.

(I realize that it doesn't actually delete it from the DB, merely marks
it as "useless" or somesuch)

Thanks
Steve

Disclaimer
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Alpha Aviation Group Limited.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments,
you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them
to anyone.  Please contact the sender if you believe you have received
this email in error.

We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software
viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any
attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses.

Alpha Aviation Group Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales.
Registered Company Number: 05716948
Registered Address: 1 Lumley Street, Mayfair, London, W1K 6TT.  VAT
Number: GB 888 4787 37