[rt-users] Disabling autoreplies for one (or a minority of) queues?

Howard Jones howie at thingy.com
Mon Jul 7 08:27:23 EDT 2008

I have a need to stop autoreplies for a couple of queues in our RT system.

I've found a couple of posts suggesting that creating a queue-specific
'Correspondence' template that's blank will disable autoreplies, but all
I get is the normal global autoreply. Looking at RT::Action::Autoreply,
I don't see anything that looks at the content of the template either,
but I'm not too familiar with RT's guts.

Is there some other part of this trick that I'm missing? (this is RT
3.6.4 on CentOS 4 with MySQL 4.1)

Thanks for any pointers,

Howie