[rt-users] No ReplyToTicket, but I can still reply?

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 8 13:30:30 EDT 2008

Howard,

	You might want to look at what you granted globally to "Roles". WE
allow the "ReplyToTicket" right globally to the Requestor AND the CC
Watcher, since they might want to if they got something in the first
place. Anyway, whatever you take away at the queue level can be ignored
if the right has been granted at the global level to certain
groups/roles, etc. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL