[rt-users] Disabling Password Fields and making others readonly

Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Wed Jul 9 10:18:55 EDT 2008

Have you restarted apache and cleaned the mason cache?

Kühne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG, Geschäftsleitung: Hans-Georg Brinkmann (Vors.), Uwe Bielang (Stellv.), Bruno Mang, Dirk Blesius (Stellv.), Alfred Manke, Christian Marnetté (Stellv.),  Mark Reinhardt (Stellv.), Jens Wollesen, Rainer Wunn, Sitz: Bremen, Registergericht: Bremen, HRA 21928, USt-IdNr.: DE 812773878, Persönlich haftende Gesellschaft: Kühne & Nagel A.G., Sitz: Contern/Luxemburg Geschäftsführender Verwaltungsrat: Klaus-Michael Kühne

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com <rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com>
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
Sent: Wed Jul 09 10:08:58 2008
Subject: [rt-users] Disabling Password Fields and making others readonly

Hi all.

RT version 3.6.7

As I sync data to the user´s preferences fields I want to make input
fields readonly and disable (or make invisible) the password fields in
user´s preferences. Therefore I changed the file
/usr/share/rt3/html/User/Prefs.html
These changes do not seem to take effect. I will attach the diff file to
the mail. Can anyone tell me why these fields still appear and why they
can be edited? Did I make my changes to the wrong file?

Best Chris