[rt-users] Reminder Emails

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Wed Jul 9 15:25:27 EDT 2008

The trigger for generating a reminder is a value in a custom field named
NagDays.  That value can be set via an OnCreate scrip (which is the way I
do it) or manually by a user via the RT webgui.  If NagDays doesn't exist
or doesn't have anything in it, then the ticket is ignored.  I'll send you
the perl script off-list.

Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC