[rt-users] can't assign ticket as superuser

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 9 18:32:57 EDT 2008

Marvin,

	They need to have the "OwnTicket" right granted to them. As a word of
warning, granting rights to queues/tickets on the global level (system
groups and some roles) can dramatically affect the speed of response you
get with RT pertaining to searches and/or building the home page. Try to
put your users into groups for access to specific queues and grant
appropriate rights to those groups. Much less maintenance and faster

Kenn
LBNL