[rt-users] Extra Buttons/Links for Display.html

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 10 18:04:06 EDT 2008

Scott,

	Copy  the "Tabs" file from "/share/html/Ticket/Elements/" to your local
directory "/local/html/Ticket/Elements". You may have to create some of
those "local" directories if you have never done this before. Once you
have a "local" version of the "Tabs" file, you will need to look inside
to see how those tab options are set up. I re-wrote most of the whole
section (after lines # 153 and @44) to get what I wanted. I also had to
play with it a bit to get the desired actions & results. Hey, that's
what testing is for, right? Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL