[rt-users] Using rt with email

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Fri Jul 11 09:13:31 EDT 2008

Hi all

First time I'm post a message on this mailing-list.

I'm sysadmin, I'm never use any ticket managing system, (so I never use RT
too).

I'm using/managing Linux/*BSD system during > 10 years, but I'm not a
programmer, that's mean I'm not perl-guru.

I would like to known if with RT I can :

	managing all tickets with email (exclude editing ticket), but
	submit a ticket, create a new ticket, close ticket, assign to
	someone a ticket, re-assign a ticket.

	make some knowlegde database

I have the RT Essential book, and I think everything is possible with RT,
but my question is «everything is possible»....for who ?

Can I do those thing without write many perl scripts ?

Regards.

NB:Sorry for my english
--
Albert SHIH