[rt-users] Permissions by custom field

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Mon Jul 14 09:25:19 EDT 2008

Braam van Heerden schrieb:
> Kenneth,
>
> Todd Chapman sent some suggestions I will try.
>
> I will try to be a bit more clear in my problem statement:

I solved this by creating a queue for the customer and making one user a
privileged user for that queue only.
So he can see all tickets.
Support staff here must move tickets into that queue first, though.
(I think that's all I had to do, but I can't remember 100%).

This is really one of the few problematic areas of RT - it's a common
problem with "control-freak" bosses of partners who want to see all
tickets, so they can judge (from the amount and from cross-reading them)
if there is "a problem" or not...

I wish, this was possible without a special queue.

cu,
Rainer