[rt-users] Some random questions

Mon Jul 14 18:32:58 EDT 2008

Hi all,

we just upgraded to a brand-spanking-new 3.8 and we love it (well,
technically, I do and that is just as well).

I have a few more or less random questions, though:

1) Can I make RT not auto-append my signature when commenting? It is
only useful when I reply.

2) We had RT set up to default to reply, not comment, when eesolving a
ticket. Seems that got lost in the upgrade and I don't know where to
find it.

3) Can I edit what is shown in the quick ticket creation? I only need a
few queues to quick create in with one queue receiving 99% of the
tickets. Also, I would want to be able to create tickets for everyone,
not just myself & Nobody.

Thanks a lot :)
Richard