[rt-users] Some random questions

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 14 19:01:00 EDT 2008

Richard,

	When you say "create tickets for everyone" do you mean in all queues or
to be able to choose an owner when creating a ticket? Whatever group you
are in would need the following rights:

	1) "CreateTicket" along with "SeeQueue" would need to be granted to
your group for (Config->Queues->Select Queue->Group Rights) for EACH
queue you want to create a ticket in.
	2) "OwnTicket" would need to be granted to your group for
(Config->Queues->Select Queue->Group Rights) for EACH queue you want to
be able to own tickets in.
	3) "TakeTicket" would need to be granted to your group for
(Config->Queues->Select Queue->Group Rights) for EACH queue you want to
"Take Ownership" of tickets in.

	Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL