[rt-users] Changing Queue reference in emails

Kevin Freels kfreels at sendmail.com
Tue Jul 15 17:01:24 EDT 2008

Thanks to everyone who answered my question.

However, I think I did not pose my question the right way. Mea culpa.

What I need is a way to separate tickets with the queue name, as well.
When a user submits the ticket, it generates the ticket with the $rtname
as the ticket prefix, as in "[HELPDESK #24]" instead of the queue name
referenced by {$Ticket->QueueObj->Name}. When the user gets the
autoreply, the subject must contain the $rtname in the subject or else
another ticket is generated when the user replies instead of the reply
being put into the original ticket.

I would like to gen the ticket with the queue name as the ticket ID, not
$rtname.

Is there anyway to do this short of running multiple instances of RT?

Thanks again!!!

....k
-=-=-=-