[rt-users] New install of RT 3.8.0 - Another Logo Issue

brokenshadows brokenshadows at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:43:43 EDT 2008

I'm having the same issue.  I get that error when I try to go to
http://www.mywebaddress.com/rt/install/index.htm  When I go to
www.mywebaddress.com/rt I get the "You're almost there" message telling me I
need to configure my server to use mod_perl, fastcgi, etc...

this thing is giving me a headache...