[rt-users] Upgrading to 3.8.0: schema.mysql, column_info selection problem

jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com
Wed Jul 16 12:03:33 EDT 2008

Interesting.  We're running 5.0.27 and the script worked just fine.
However, I ran all the schema/acl/insert upgrade commands using all the
5.7.xx directories in etc/upgrade.

Still waiting to hear from Ruslan to confirm 100% that you don't need to
run all these commands and you need only run the schema.mysql-4.0-4.1.pl
script.

Additionally, not entirely sure, but it sounds like he acknowledges there
is a problem with the script.

James Moseley

             "Ryan Hardester"
             <Ryan.Hardester at c
             i.tracy.ca.us>                                             To
                                       "Ruslan Zakirov"
             07/16/2008 10:41          <ruz at bestpractical.com>,
             AM                        <jmoseley at corp.xanadoo.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [rt-users] Upgrading to 3.8.0:
                                       schema.mysql,column_info selection
                                       problem

I am getting the same column_info failed error message when running the
script. I'm using mysql5.0.22 on Ubuntu. I did have to move this file to
the DB server since we are not running RT and the DB on the same
machine.

--Ryan