[rt-users] Upgrading to 3.8.0: schema.mysql, column_info selection problem

Scott T. Hildreth shildret at scotth.emsphone.com
Wed Jul 16 12:53:16 EDT 2008

Well I ran all the etc/upgrade/3.7.* upgrades and then created the
query script with schema.mysql-4.0-4.1.pl and I get this error,

ERROR 1067 (42000) at line 36: Invalid default value for 'LookupType'

I am using Server version: 5.0.51a.

I am confused as well, if you are already on mysql > 4.0 do you need
to run the queries created by schema.mysql-4.0-4.1.pl?  I think the
answer is probably yes, since the char set is changed to utf8.