[rt-users] 3.8.0 Install

Curtis Bruneau curtisb at vianet.ca
Wed Jul 16 14:08:00 EDT 2008

    Is there a way to explicitly turn off the standalone server during
install/compile? the previous versions didn't force it. I'm trying to
stay away from the extra perl modules as I don't believe I'll be using
it at all. I've tried various configure switches but it doesn't appear
to be possible. If this is ignorable that would be fine too..

./configure --with-web-handler=modperl2 --with-db-type=mysql --enable-gd

STANDALONE missing dependencies:
        Net::Server::PreFork...MISSING
        HTTP::Server::Simple >= 0.34...MISSING
        HTTP::Server::Simple::Mason >= 0.09...MISSING
        Net::Server...MISSING

Any suggestions would be great..

Curtis