[rt-users] Simple Search function

Jake Zack jake.zack at cira.ca
Wed Jul 16 15:31:49 EDT 2008

In fact, this function I describe below *IS* built into the new RT
somewhere...or Best Practical developed it for themselves..

Their website at rt3.fsck.com DOES handle searches the way I'd like
them to be handled.

A search for:

anti anxiety

...finds:

10208 	antisocial-personality-disorder-anxiety 	new 	Pushmi 	Nobody 	0
		20 hours ago 		20 hours ago 	0
10211 	anti-depressents-for-anxiety 	new 	Pushmi 	Nobody 	0
		15 hours ago 		15 hours ago 	0

So there is some method to have it handle searches in a better way.

Anyone?