[rt-users] Upgrading to 3.8.0: schema.mysql, column_info selection problem

Ryan Hardester Ryan.Hardester at ci.tracy.ca.us
Fri Jul 18 16:55:45 EDT 2008

I am still trying to get the last script to run successfully.

My issue to start with is RT is not on the same server as the DB. So
running the mysql scheme script from the RT box is not working. I copy
that file to our DB server and I get the column_info failed error:

DBD::mysql::db column_info failed: column_info doesn't support column
selection at schema.mysql-4.0-4.1.pl line 227.
DBD::mysql::db column_info failed: column_info doesn't support column
selection at schema.mysql-4.0-4.1.pl line 227.

Any ideas on what to do to fix this?

And short of fixing it is there an issue with using the system in its
current state in production? Or should I look to roll back to backups?

--Ryan