[rt-users] Automatically opening stalled RT tickets

Ryan Hardester Ryan.Hardester at ci.tracy.ca.us
Mon Jul 21 20:28:11 EDT 2008

I tried this, put the PM in the correct folder, and ran the script. I
get the following error under RT3.8.0

[Tue Jul 22 00:37:05 2008] [crit]: Can't call method "Message" on an
undefined value at /opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Action/AutoOpen.pm line 77.
(/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT.pm:375)
Can't call method "Message" on an undefined value at
/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Action/AutoOpen.pm line 77.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is there a change in 3.8 that makes this
not work?

--Ryan