[rt-users] combobox questions

Kevin Freels kfreels at sendmail.com
Tue Jul 22 13:04:07 EDT 2008

Greetings!

Settings: RT 3.6.5 with FC8

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. I think half of the problem may be
that I am misunderstanding set-up/function/etc. of just what a what a
combobox is and how it's configured.

I have created a combobox (actually, a few) and added values. However,
when I add it to a queue, all I see is the description of the combobox
itself, but no actual entry field(s) of any kind. This is true for any
value, sort order, etc.

My understanding of what a combobox should be is a list (Select Multiple
Values) but with hierarchy/headers over groups of entries. So perhaps
I'm not entering in the values as needed to create the combobox the
proper way? I couldn't find anything in the book or web site.

Any insight would be helpful, as always. Thanks again!!!

....k
-=-=-=-
Kevin Freels
Director of Information Technology