[rt-users] combobox questions

Kevin Freels kfreels at sendmail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:20:00 EDT 2008

Thanks, Mark! Nice call. It does work in FF but not IE. Bummer.

Unfortunately, we have a mix of FF and IE, so I can't really specify one
or the other. And we're just getting up and running, I'd hate to upgrade
before things are settled since things might break and I won't know if
it's because of the upgrade or because of something I just haven't yet
configured correctly. As far as I've heard, there are some nice things
that 3.8 has that I'd like to use, but I wanted to wait until I was
comfortable with what we have now.

So..., how do I submit a bug?  :-)

....k
-=-=-=-