[rt-users] Multipe rtname or branded queue with single RT instance?

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 23 12:03:58 EDT 2008

Gordon,

	Try this in your template:
Subject: Request #{$Ticket->Id} in Queue: {$Ticket->QueueObj->Name} has
been created!

##rest of your template##

	Make sure you keep a blank line after the "Subject" header. What we do
is put the Queue ID and Ticket number AFTER the subject line, like this:

Subject: Request Titled: "{$Ticket->Subject}" has been created!

TICKET INFORMATION:
Queue  : {$Ticket->QueueObj->Name}
Number : {$Ticket->Id}
Priority is: {$Ticket->Priority}
Requestor  : {$Ticket->Requestors->UserMembersObj->First->Name}
Created  by: {$Ticket->CreatorObj->Name}
Created  on: {substr($Ticket->Created, 0, 10)}

	It's all a matter of how much detail you want to include in a
notification. ALL of our templates are customized like you see above.
Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL