[rt-users] Add to a particular RT ticket/thread via email based on subject line

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 24 12:04:42 EDT 2008

Peter,

	I may be wrong, but I think that unless you can find a way for your
originating system (old) to know what ticket number was created (in RT)
in correspondence to it's own number, it will never work. If you COULD
do that, then I would suggest that every "subsequent addendum" (to an
existing ticket) that is created have the RT email address become a
"Bcc" and put the ticket number reference in the subject line.
Otherwise, you'd just keep getting new tickets. Sorry I can't help more.

Kenn
LBNL