[rt-users] Add a "Delete" link to Newest Unowned list

Michael James MJames at stonebridgebank.com
Mon Jul 28 14:34:32 EDT 2008

Hi, we're using a Barracuda 400 to remove spam from our incoming email, but still the occasional piece of spam gets through. I thought it might be a good idea to add a "Delete" column to the default "10 Newest Unowned Tickets" view, so that the customer service reps could easily delete them with a single click. Can this be easily accomplished?

Using RT 3.6.6 at the moment.

Thanks, Mike

The information in this message may be proprietary and/or confidential, and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Stonebridge Bank immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.