[rt-users] Username at RT login not matching Ticket sent via e-mail

John Arends jarends at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 28 16:09:15 EDT 2008

The fact that you have two accounts is the problem. An account can have
a username and an email address so they can log in as 'bob' but have an
email address of bob at organization.com

I'm not sure how you'd fix this problem other than consolidating down to
one account per person. There isn't a way that I'm aware of to say
"these 2 users are really the same person."