[rt-users] RT 3.8 successful install in OS X Server 10.5 ("Leopard")

David Haines macosxforme at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 19:29:38 EDT 2008

Hi.

Thanks for RT - look forward to using it !

I've successfully installed RT 3.8 on a Mac running OS X 10.5 Server,
using the Apple-supplied Apache (2.2.6), PHP (5.2.x), MySQL (5.0.45) &
Perl (5.8.8)

The existing page on Mac OS X Server actually didn't help in this
regard. I worked with the Manual Requirements & Manual Installaion
pages.

I'd like to go through the process once more and document it. Who at
RT can I submit this to, please ?

Thanks,

  -- David.