[rt-users] ExtractCustomFieldValues with attachments.

Jean-Sebastien Morisset jsmoriss at mvlan.net
Wed Jul 30 08:03:18 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 07:52:05AM -0400, Roy Sowa wrote:
> JS,
>    It is text/plain.
>   Your modified version of ECFV seems to handle looping through the attachments, but misses the initial first attachment,
>   The original ECFV handles the first attachment but in my case is not looping through any additional attachments to the transaction.
>    I will try and merge the two versions today ( they are very different )
>    Again thanks for your  support and interest ...

Hm. That doesn't sound right. Turn on debugging in your syslog and check
the log. For example, in /etc/syslog.conf: *.debug /var/log/debug. Don't
forget to do a touch /var/log/debug before re-starting the syslogd.

I've added quite a few RT::Logger msgs in the module, so check the
/var/log/debug file for something like:

Jul 29 16:57:32 localhost RT: considering attachment #1 of type multipart/alternative
Jul 29 16:57:32 localhost RT: considering attachment #2 of type text/plain
Jul 29 16:57:32 localhost RT: accepted attachment #2 for consideration
Jul 29 16:57:32 localhost RT: considering attachment #3 of type text/html

Don't forget to either disable debug info after you're finished, of
rotate that file daily -- it can grow pretty big. :-)

js.

--
Jean-Sebastien Morisset, Sr. UNIX Administrator <jsmoriss at mvlan.net>