[rt-users] Can't remove incorrect "new ticket" queue entry in dropdown

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 31 13:31:11 EDT 2008

Kevin,

	I've had pretty good luck with privileges so far. Tell me what rights
you have set up globally, for ALL system, roles and user-defined groups.
Then tell me what groups your HR Director is in. Then tell me what
rights you have set up for all the other queues for System, roles and
user-defined groups. I am assuming you did NOT set up any rights for
individual users. This will help me help you. Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL