[rt-users] ScripActions

Curtis Bruneau curtisb at vianet.ca
Thu Jul 31 15:18:47 EDT 2008

I'm trying to upgrade our RT instance. I was going through the
etc/initialdata and I noticed the 'Extract Subject Tag' action for
lib/RT/Action/ExtractSubjectTag.pm wasn't in the upgrade scripts for
ScripActions, also the related Scrip "On transaction, add any tags in
the transaction's subject to the ticket's subject", is this required?

This is a question for anyone using the ExtractCustomFieldValues custom
action that was available on the wiki. Has anyone tried it in 3.8 yet?
Are there any known issues?

Thanks,
Curtis