[rt-users] Scrips (queue change notify)

Toby Darling darling at ccdc.cam.ac.uk
Mon Jun 2 04:42:08 EDT 2008

Kristian

> Condition: On queue change
> Action: Notify requesors, CC and AdminCC
> Template: Global template: Transaction
> Stage: TransactionCreate.
>
> I am the requestor and adminCC.
>
> Still does not send the email.  I thought that would be enough.

Are you also changing the queue? By default, RT won't tell you what you
have done. The wiki's down at the moment, but look for NotifyActor in
RT_Config.pm

Cheers
Toby

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, information contained in this
message is confidential. If this message is not intended for you,
please inform postmaster at ccdc.cam.ac.uk and delete the message.
The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre is a company Limited
by Guarantee and a Registered Charity.
Registered in England No. 2155347 Registered Charity No. 800579
Registered office 12 Union Road, Cambridge CB2 1EZ.