[rt-users] Temporary "Silent" Resolve

Cory Berry cberry at ironicdesign.com
Mon Jun 2 13:40:35 EDT 2008

I have a requester that has sent us tickets via his RT.  Our RT and his
RT entered a battle where we resolved the ticket, an email is sent, they
resolved their ticket, which sent an email that reopened our ticket, we
resolve, email is sent, they resolve their re-opened ticket, email is
sent and reopens our ticket.

I was curious if there was a way to resolve this ticket without sending
a resolve email.  I was hoping for a solution that didn't involve me
removing that scrip and then re-entering the scrip when I'm done
resolving.

I'm using rt 3.6.6.  Sorry, I'd provide more configuration info, but I
received an error when I tried the system configuration status page in
RT.  Joy, nothing like finding something to fix while you are trying to
fix something else.

Cory