[rt-users] Contents partially missing from some tickets after upgrade

Toby Darling darling at ccdc.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 3 06:56:58 EDT 2008

Atro

> I recently upgraded from 3.4.5 to 3.6.6.
>
> I now have a situation where some of my tickets aren't showing the
> entire contents in the web interface.  This has happened to some of
> the old tickets, and some new ones as well.  The symptoms are that
> all correspondence isn't showing up.  When any new material is added
> to such a ticket, the Updated: field gets updated to show the time
> and date and the updater, and the update is mailed out to AdminCCs
> as I've requested, but it can't be viewed in the web interface at
> all.

This sounds familiar, did you run rt-setup-database-3.6 ?

I don't know what OS you're on, but on debian

for y in schema acl insert; do
   /usr/sbin/rt-setup-database-3.6 --action $y --datadir
/etc/request-tracker3.6/upgrade/3.5.1 --dba root;
done | tee rt-setup-database-3.6.LOG

worked for me. There's probably and UPGRADE or README doc with this in.

Cheers
Toby

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, information contained in this
message is confidential. If this message is not intended for you,
please inform postmaster at ccdc.cam.ac.uk and delete the message.
The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre is a company Limited
by Guarantee and a Registered Charity.
Registered in England No. 2155347 Registered Charity No. 800579
Registered office 12 Union Road, Cambridge CB2 1EZ.