[rt-users] Offline format

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 3 15:52:17 EDT 2008

Hey Rt users,

	I have an organization in my company that wants to create ticket via
email (no biggie, so far) with a format that pre-fills certain fields,
mostly Custom Fields. I thought that by going to Tools->Offline I could
copy that format and have them paste it into the body of their email
(with the appropriate fields filled out) and have them email RT with
that format and it would work. NNAAHH! So, has anyone out their done
such a thing? Is it even possible? Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Kenn
LBNL