[rt-users] What's new with RT 3.8

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 6 12:03:04 EDT 2008

Jesse,

	That's great news! I've finally convinced ALL my managers that RT is
WAY better than anything out there and now am planning to convert
another (very large) system over to RT. I just pulled 3.6.6 over but I
think I will wait for 3.8. It definitely sounds worth waiting for.
Thanks again for a great product and thanks to the team for all the hard
work.

Kenn
LBNL