[rt-users] Query builder logic

Tom Smith aliase573201 at mac.com
Mon Jun 9 01:21:47 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to build a custom query with Query Builder that can be
used in the global "RT at a glance" configuration. I understand how
to create the custom query but am having trouble identifying the
correct variables to use to identify the currently logged in user.

I used "[_1] highest priority tickets I own" as a model. I want to
create a single query that will show all tickets for a person if
their email address appears as Owner, Requestor, CC, or AdminCC.

If I create a custom query using the exact syntax of the of the
default query above, no tickets come up. If I replace
'__CurrentUser__' with my email address, it locates the tickets I own.

Can anyone offer any advice or direction to documentation explaining
how to do this?

~ Tom