[rt-users] Splitting queues into separate databases

Johan Baarman johan.baarman at citec.fi
Tue Jun 17 07:47:25 EDT 2008

Hi list,

My company runs support for different customers on the same RT instance but
now due to company policy's we would have the need to split these into
separate databases. This would of course involve  more than just the queues.
Is it possible to do this? The structure of the RT database is quite nested
so I guess it would involve some serious sql querys.

Br, Johan