[rt-users] RT - group transactions

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 17 11:50:42 EDT 2008

Hey RT gang,

	I'm interested in catching transactions that occurs when the membership
of a group changes. Purpose: I need my ticket owners to be able to
select from a list of group members as to whom they want to do the QA
test on a ticket. I don't know how to make the group visable for that
selection in a ticket, so I created a CF that mirrors the group
membership. Best Practices dictates that any redundancy should be
controlled, SSSOOO when the group membership changes, I want to modify
the CF. I figured if I could capture the group transaction, I could see
what it is doing and duplicate it in the CF. Has anyone done anything
like this? Does anyone know how to grab a group transaction? Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL