[rt-users] From address all screwy

Mathew Snyder mathew.snyder at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 11:32:41 EDT 2008

After posting to the postfix list like you suggested I was able to find
more information.  I think it might be due to not using sendmailpipe as
the $MailCommand in RT_SiteConfig.pm.  I made this change because I
didn't find a command called sendmailpipe on the system.  I'm now
wondering if this is a command at all since I asked a former colleague
at another company how they have things set up.  They use sendmailpipe
with the -t option but when I set that server up I never verified the
existence of that command.  Is sendmailpipe an RT internal thing or is
there a command which needs to be installed?

Mathew

--
Keep up with my goings on at
http://theillien.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default.