[rt-users] FireFox3 Font Size Issue

Justin Hayes justin.hayes at orbisuk.com
Mon Jun 23 07:26:48 EDT 2008

Since Firefox3 came out the fontsze on our RT install (based on 3.6.3)
is changing seemingly at random.

I'll refresh the homepage and the fontsize will be fine, then I'll
refresh again and all the text in the various At A Glance panels will
be much bigger. The same is happening to the ticket history.

Anyone else experiencing something similar? I've tried googling but
not found anything that seems related, and I've had a look at the CSS
and nothing obvious is jumping out at me.

Cheers,

Justin

Justin Hayes
Support Manager