[rt-users] RT Create Ticket display screen

Kevin Freels kfreels at sendmail.com
Mon Jun 23 19:09:31 EDT 2008

Kenn,

No worries. I kept everything in that directory, but just made a copy of
the file and tagged it with .ORIG for backup.

I also would like to be able to "re-arrange" the CF's. I was able to at
least find out how to increase the size of the text and wiki text CF's;
I can forward that to you if you're interested.

>From what I was able to determine in the Create.html, all the CF's are
created on the fly but are inside a single HTML table, so it's not
possible to break them apart. I'd likr to put my CF's for things for
some Combos for "Severity" and "Issue Type" on top (under Subject but
over "Issue Description"), and move my other CF's underneath "Issue
Description". The workflow for that page would make much more sense (see
my previous message on that).

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

....k
-=-=-=-