[rt-users] All parties are getting correspondence emails from Requestors or CCs.

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 27 13:37:16 EDT 2008

Mark,

	I have never heard of RT sending out ANY notification without some sort
of notification scrip existing. RT_Config would have a setting to ALLOW
an email to be sent, but wouldn't generate one. To my knowledge, RT does
not generate emails any other way than thru notification scrips. Are you
sure you're looking at the right screen with the right privileges? I
have AdminCc's that could not see ANY global scrips or templates because
they did not have "ShowScrips" and "ShowTemplate" rights for the queue
they were in, even thought they had "ShowConfigTab".

Kenn
LBNL