[rt-users] We found a merged ticket

Mark Chappell m.d.chappell at bath.ac.uk
Mon Mar 3 10:18:40 EST 2008

Jesse Vincent wrote:

>> Seems way too much information for me ... I hope you can figure it out?
>
> Yep. it's not recursion. It's RT::Transaction::TicketObj which should be
> made smarter. Rather than loading a ticket by id, it should be loading
> by id _and_ effective id. I'd love a patch.

On a similar vein, what's your feeling on EffectiveId becoming null if
it's equal to Id?

PostgreSQL really doesn't like the "AND (EffectiveId != Id)" it gets
it's cost estimates very wrong, resulting in severely suboptimal
queries... (Takes 5 or 6 second instead of 1)

Mark
--
Mark Chappell
Unix Systems Administrator