[rt-users] user based ticket CF

Joe Casadonte joe.casadonte at oracle.com
Tue Mar 4 09:25:12 EST 2008

On 3/4/2008 7:55 AM, j0ey wrote:

> i'm trying to automatically add user based ticket CFs (wikitext) for all
> my priv. users in RT, so they could add personal notes to tickets. Any
> idea on how to implement this "stress-free"?

Off the top of my head....

Each privileged user should have their own CF (so, 15 users, 15 new
CFs), probably named with the same name, that only they have
SeeCustomField & ModifyCustomField rights to.  All should be enabled and
globally activated (i.e. not queue-by-queue).

Interesting idea.

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte
joe.casadonte at oracle.com

== The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not ==
== necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.               ==