[rt-users] Prevent updates to tickets that have been updated since you've opened it

Joel Schuweiler jschuweiler at fonality.com
Tue Mar 4 13:44:28 EST 2008

Ken,

No, I want multiple people to update a ticket. I don't want someone to
submit a change to a ticket if they haven't seen a more recent change.

A prime example would be svn, when you try to check in something out of
date you're not allowed to until you do an update, which forces you to
deal with any conflicts that may arise.

-Joel