[rt-users] Editing ShowCustomFields file to maintain Custom Field value formatting

Joe Casadonte joe.casadonte at oracle.com
Wed Mar 5 12:19:46 EST 2008

On 3/4/2008 10:09 AM, Simon Jester wrote:

> <<<<3.6.5 Unsuccessful file changes>>>>
> <ul>
> % while ( my $Value = $Values->Next ) {
> <li>
>  <pre>  <---Added
> % $print_value->( $CustomField, $Value );
>  </pre> <---Added
> </li>
> % }
> </ul>

When you bring up the page that's not working, do you see your PRE
blocks in there?  If so, what does the content look like in between them?

The display of the PRE code is browser-dependent, so either the PRE tags
are not being inserted correctly, or something has munged your custom
field value.  I would suspect the latter.  Maybe a different CF field
type is the answer?  Not sure.....

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte
joe.casadonte at oracle.com

== The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not ==
== necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.               ==